Parallel CFD 2023
Parallel Computational Fluid Dynamics (ParCFD) 2023 is the 34th event in the ParCFD series. The inaugural event was held in 1989 in Manhattan Beach, California and the current event will be held in Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and known as the Athens of Ecuador.
ParCFD is an annual international forum devoted to the discussion of recent developments and applications of parallel computing in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics and related disciplines. The event is organized by the University of Cuenca, Ecuador.
ParCFD 2023 will include contributed and invited papers, panel discussions and mini-symposia with specific themes. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Parallel Algorithms and Solvers
- Extreme-Scale Computing
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Applications
- Multi-phase Flows and Chemical Engineering Applications
- Atmospheric and Ocean Modeling
- Verification, Validation and Uncertainty Quantification (VVUQ) in CFD Modeling
- Turbulence, Combustion and Acoustics
- Multi-disciplinary Design Optimization
- Multi-Scale and Multi-Physics Applications
- Astrophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Software Frameworks and C/G-PU Computing
- AI and Machine Learning for CFD